Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Just a few more days!!!

Just a few more days before we take a pregnancy test to see if I am pregnant!! I am so excited!! We have a lot going on lately. Not only are we trying to expand our family, we are trying to buy a house too. I have never wanted a house as bad as I do now. Our family is growing out of apartment size living and Hannah deserves to have a backyard to play in and a house to grow up in as well. Hopefully with a few prayers, god will help us and we will be blessed with a new baby and a new house for our family this year. I will update again as soon as we know something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment