Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, July 14, 2011

8 Weeks Today :)

8 weeks down, about 32 weeks left!! I'm so excited :) I can't wait until we move into our new house so I can decorate the new nursery and Hannah's room. I only have a week left in the summer semester of school and then I'm off for about a month until fall classes start. I have been so sick with this pregnancy which is completely different than when I was pregnant with my sweet girl Hannah. I'm super tired all of the time and I can't wait for this part to be over. It's a lot harder to get rest when you already have a little one running around the house.

We have been going through some hard things in the past few weeks with the news of Keith's grandmother, Virginia (Kissie), passing. On July 7, 2011 we got the news that she just stopped breathing and god took her home. I will miss her dearly, and most of all I will miss our nightly talks where she would make Keith and I laugh. Keith will be going to Texas on Sunday to pay his last respects and bring her some flowers to place on her resting place. Then Keith and his brother will have the hard job of going through her things. I know this has been really hard on Keith but he has showed me just how strong he is and what a great person he is to do this. He really loved his grandma and misses her everyday. Hannah and I will miss daddy while he is gone but I know this is something he has to do.

Hopefully in the next few weeks life will begin to get back on track and we can really focus on the positive things in our life. We should have a fun and busy year ahead of us with all of the changes coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment