Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, July 1, 2011

Were PREGNANT!!!




Keith and I found out June 24th, last Friday, that I'm pregnant!!! We are so happy and Hannah is really excited about being a big sister. We have been explaining to Hannah that mommy is going to have another baby and that the baby is growing in Mommy's tummy. Her response is to put her finger in my belly button and say, "I can't reach it mommy." Then she tried to stick her head in my belly button and said, "Im too big mommy, I cant fit in there to see!" She is too cute. I know she will be a great big sister!! We also have good news about our house hunting. We will close on our new house on July 15th. It is a beautiful 3 bedroom/ 2 bath/ 2 car garage house in Riverview, FL. It really is the perfect house for us and we can't wait to finally have the keys to our new home. Our apartment is all packed up and we are ready to go. I think Hannah is starting to understand that we are moving. At first, she thought we were giving her things away but after we repeatedly told her we were just packing stuff up to bring to the new house she finally is starting to understand. She stills asks me to PLEASE not pack any more of her toys because she LOOOOOVES them. It seems as though everything is falling into place just as it is supposed to. I am going to the doctor next week to find out my EDD and I will keep posting as we find out new thing to share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment