Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

15 weeks 1 day :)

So it's really setting in that I am going to have two little ones next year eeekkk!! Kind of scary, wondering how I am going to juggle two kiddos, school, and everything in between. I cannot imagine what it is going to be like with two cranky kids at the grocery store lol The one thing I am looking forward to is all the cuddles and hugs!! I am also excited to see how much of a great big sister Hannah is going to be. It is hard for me to imagine loving anyone as much as I love her but I am sure I will fall in love with the new baby, just like I did with Hannah. I just hope I can be a great mommy to both of them and not let anyone feel left out. Okay, enough with the what ifs for today lol

The house is really starting to look like a home now :) Yesterday I turned the spare bedroom into a playroom for Hannah. She LOVES it!! She has a TV, VCR, DVD player, radio, toys, tunnels, books, chairs, and everything a little kid could want in a playroom. She definitely has way too many toys. That's why a small part of me is really wishing for another little girl, so we can recycle the toys. Although, daddy wants a little boy soo sooo bad!! We still need to get a few things for the house which we plan on doing in the next month or so and then our house will be done for the most part.

I think that I am going to do my baby registry sometime in November. I think I am going to wait until the end of January to have my baby shower. That way I will be done with school and the stress of Christmas. I thought I still had a lot of stuff left over from when we had Hannah but we actually gave a lot of it away. I cannot wait until we find out the sex of the baby because I am ready to start shopping!! I will post new belly pics next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment