Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, August 22, 2011

House Pictures

Here are some pics I took a couple weeks ago :) I will take better ones soon when we are all set up. Don't mind our mess, were still getting organized... I don't have all of the rooms on here either but I will post more pics soon with the whole house :)



Family room


Family room


My sweet girl :)


Part of the family room

Kitchen from Family room

Kitchen

Kitchen


Dining room


dining room before we put furniture in it


Kitchen from dining room


Entry to Master Bedroom from family room


Lilly in my doorway :)


My bed and window


Entry to Master Bath and walk in closet


Doors that go to outside patio from Master Bedroom


Master Bath

Hallway to kids bedrooms




Hannah's purple room


Her window



Hannah's room


Hannah's bathroom


Laundry





No comments:

Post a Comment