Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

New ultrasound picture :)

Here is the newest ultrasound picture of our little peanut :) My eyes filled with tears of joy when I saw my baby moving its arms and kicking. The last ultrasound it was just a little worm and now it looks like a baby. Hannah went to the doctor with me today and she got to see her baby brother or sister and she was very happy. The doctor gave Hannah her own picture of the baby and she was so excited. The doctor said the baby looks very healthy and is growing on schedule. Very good news to hear when your pregnant :) Me on the other hand, he wants me to rest and try to take it easy. I have a few small issues but it's nothing to worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment