Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, September 12, 2011

It's a ........ BOY!!!

It's a BOY!!! We are so happy to be having a little boy join our family!! Hannah is really happy to be having a little brother :) I had a feeling it was a boy. We had all of the grandparents with us which was okay. Now I'm wishing we would have just invited Keith's dad and his step-mom Kim. Keith's mom, Sharron, and her husband went also but we could have done without them. They were pretty drunk when we picked them up (which is a pretty normal thing for them) and then the whole way home Keith's mom was ranting about how mad she was that it was a boy. She kept saying, "well don't expect me to buy anything for the baby, I have already done my boy shopping when I had my sons!" She wanted us to have a girl so that Keith's dads name would end with him (meaning last name). How freaking rude!!! Then she flipped when we told her we were naming him after Keith because she wanted us to use her middle name, Lee, in the name. Too bad!! She kept saying "Jr's are stupid" and many other rude things that I'm not going to put on here. Totally tried to ruin our special day and we are pretty much done with her and her husband. I was appalled at the things she was saying about my son and I don't need people like her in my life. I just feel bad for Keith for having to grow up with such a dirt-bag mom.

Well besides them, the whole family is very happy!! This is going to be the very first grandson on Keith's side of the family. He will make 4 living generations of Oliver's :) I cried when the lady told us "It's a boy" I was so happy. We got a video of the ultrasound as well and we all keep watching it. I still can't believe I'm going to have a son!! Keith and I catch a glimpse of each other to find that we both can't stop smiling. Mommy, daddy, and Hannah already started shopping for "little Keith". I picked out a cute little frog outfit, daddy picked out one with a dinosaur, and Hannah picked out one with a giraffe. Were all so excited and can't wait to finally meet him!!










































































No comments:

Post a Comment