Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, October 10, 2011

21 Weeks 1 Day

Here are a few of the sonogram pictures that we got on Saturday. We had to go to the hospital but everything turned out fine, baby Keith is doing great and weighs 13oz. My baby boy is getting bigger and bigger. While they were doing the U/S he started sucking on his thumb, the cutest thing ever. Of course mommy started crying lol It melts my heart!! I just wish Hannah could have been in there with me so she could see her baby brother. My doctor wants me to have another sonogram in 4 weeks so hopefully daddy and Hannah will get to see baby Keith then :)




































No comments:

Post a Comment