Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, December 5, 2011

Daddy did a great job!!

Daddy painted the piece of wicker furniture for baby Keith's nursery and it came out so nice!! I'm so proud of him :) It looks great against the apple green paint color in the nursery. For non-professionals, I think our nursery is coming along more than great!!

We are both getting anxious for our little guys arrival. We have a little less than 10 weeks before he makes his world debut. I feel like we have so much to do and not enough time, but honestly we only have a few more little things to do and were done. If the baby came today we have everything we NEED to bring him home, I just want everything perfect and ready just like I did with my sweet girl. The downfall of being a mommy with OCD!!



Before




After






No comments:

Post a Comment