Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

We got a date!!

At my last doctor appointment they gave us our C-section date. Baby Keith will arrive on February 13, 2012!! They gave me an ultrasound too to measure him to see how big he is and he weighs 2 pounds 13oz. They estimated him to weigh a little over 7 pounds when he is born. I'm so excited and can't wait to meet my son :) We will spend Valentines day in the hospital recovering from my surgery but it will all be worth it. I told Keith that he can just bring in some take-out for our dinner that night lol We have a little less than 9 weeks left and I'm getting so anxious!!

My baby shower is going to be on January 29th which is super close to the due date but with the holidays, Gaspirilla, and Super Bowl Sunday it was pretty much the only day to do it. Hopefully everyone that I invite shows up. I had a great baby shower when I was pregnant with Hannah so I imagine this one will be just as fun.

I have maternity pictures being taken on Saturday and I'm really excited about that. I'm going to have daddy and Hannah in the pictures with me and I know they will come out super cute!! I have my next doctor appointment on December 22, and I will keep everyone posted on any news.

No comments:

Post a Comment