Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, January 9, 2012

Counting down the days :) It's almost that time....

We have 20 days until my baby shower and just 35 days until my C-section!! I'm getting so excited!! I can't believe we are gonna have a new baby in the house in just 5 weeks!! My mom is going to fly out here from Idaho on the 12th of February to help us out, god knows after a C-section I will need all the help I can get. Keith's dad and Kim will miss the birth by one day, they will be in Texas celebrating Keith's great grandfathers 80th birthday. I'm kind of sad about it but I know they would be there if it wasn't such a big event like his 80th birthday. Plus they will be there the next day so i'm not too sad about it :)

School starts for me again tomorrow!! I'm only going to take 2 weeks off when Keith is born so I can finish up these last math classes that are holding me back. I really wanted to take a semester off but I can't right now. I'm just going to take it one day at a time and if it turns out to be too much, I will have to drop the classes. Well that's it for now, I will write again soon!!

1 comment:

  1. 5 weeks?! Wow? I can't believe he's almost here. Baby boys are so wonderful. I'm so happy for you guys and I can't wait to see pictures of Miss Hannah with her baby brother. She is going to be a fantastic big sister! <3

    ReplyDelete